I can't tell you how much the picture above means to me. I am still waiting to get my disk from Conlee's birthday, but Chris e-mailed me a few. This my friends is why it's a good idea to have a professional photograph a birthday. No way could I have ever gotten a pic of my entire immediate family all looking at the camera and smiling. This one is going to Hobby Lobby to be matted and I'll have it hanging in my house forever!On a separate note, Bo took Crawford to get a haircut (yes I am still officially out of that duty!). He texted me a pic. Becky's shop is in an old caboose - so Crawford wants to go get a haircut everyday!

1 comment:
Aww, Mer - the family pic up there is precious!! Your sweet daddy looks so good! (Linda, too, of course) :) We've really been praying for you guys! (hugs)
Post a Comment