Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday before Christmas...

...and still no picture of the kids together. We haven't taken Conlee to the church nursery because I'm still freaked out from the RSV from last year. But, she's 13 months old - so today was the day. We got her all dolled up and she did fine. I will say she cried a bit when we left her and she was asleep in a nice lady's arms when we picked her up - but they assured me she had fun! I know one thing - she sure looked precious.Crawford looked pretty darn cute too!
Conlee still wouldn't take a picture with him! It's killing me!!!!!

The message today was all about Peace and the true meaning of Christmas. I'm going to get over not having the "perfect" picture and relax and try to enjoy the holidays for what they truly mean.

1 comment:

Kyle and Amanda said...

Seriously! What a precious little red plaid dress!! Conlee looks adorable!