Friday's project was making a hand print Rudolf (yes I am stuck on hand prints!). We didn't have brown construction paper so we had to paint some. That was Crawford's favorite part!
These make me smile every time I see them.
We met J-J and Sue-Sue on the square to see the lights and ride the pony's. Before we left, I once again tried to get the elusive picture of my 2 kids together. Here's what it looked like...



It ended in "rough-n-tumble" on the ground. Well, there are 6 more days until Christmas, surely I can get one. Crawford now stands in front of the tree and says, "We do this all the time."
Every year that Bo and I've been married, my mom makes us a photo ornament for our tree. These are some of my most prized possessions and I swear I would grab the kids and these if the house were on fire. We tried to get a picture of the 4 of us to use for this year's ornament.
The pic below is the winner. While I hate that Crawford's mouth is open he was yelling, "Merry Christmas!" I'll think of this every year from here on out!
Crawford loved that there is a Razorback on the carousel.
What a cowboy!

Conlee loved to just walk among the crowd. She is so little that everyone was amazed she could walk - HA! They all thought she was less than a year. No, she's 13 months - she's just petite!



Have I mentioned that it was like 32 degrees? Crawford at one point said, "I'm shaking!"
We paid the $1 a piece to get in the tent and see the reindeer's and talk to Santa. But, no we didn't pay the $10 to take a picture with Santa - using my own camera! Crawford's eyes were wide open and he told Santa he was going to make him cookies and chocolate milk!
We went to US Pizza for dinner and let me tell ya' - Con may be small - but this kid can eat you out of house and home! Cheese sticks, pizza and crackers were wiped out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment