Conlee finally decide to cooperate this morning - and I got a picture of both kids in front of the tree (wearing their Santa shirts too!). My holiday is made!

Had to post the "silly" face pic!
When I picked them up tonight I was a little sad, because when they go back after the New Year - they'll both be moving up to the next class. I can't believe Conlee is going to the Toddler room and Crawford is moving to the Three's!!!!
They both had ornaments they'd made at school.
Tell me how they got Conlee to wear the Santa hat and to smile???
They both had ornaments they'd made at school.
I don't have to go into work again until January 4th. I'm so glad to get to spend this time with the kids (but I am sure I'll be worn out and ready to get back by tomorrow!).
No comments:
Post a Comment