Today felt like the first "normal" day in a while. Holidays are over, house is back in order, and the kids had a ball playing together. I heard hysterical laughter coming from Conlee's room and this is what I found...
I love that they can finally "play" and have fun together. Crawford said the other day, "Momma, Conlee is getting bigger, she can walk now. She's trying to run and she is trying to talk." So cute how he realizes that not too long from know - it will really be fun.
Well, as fun as having another person in all of your stuff can be! For example, here is Crawford playing with his train Lincoln Logs.
Here's what it looks like when Conlee decides to join in and play.
He's actually very patient with her and told me the other day that Conlee was his best friend. But, right after he said it he hesitated and said, "Cole's my best friend too and your my best friend too." I told him he could have a gazillion best friends!
Well, as fun as having another person in all of your stuff can be! For example, here is Crawford playing with his train Lincoln Logs.
No comments:
Post a Comment