Tuesday, December 15, 2009

In the Spirit

The kids officially got ready for Christmas - we broke out the "Christmas outfits" for school! Bo thinks it is absurd to have more than one Christmas outfit. He so could not have survived the 90's when mom and I had a different Christmas sweater/sweatshirt for all 25 days! And you know - we had matching earrings and blinking socks too :)

It's official - I may never get another "good" pic of the 2 of them. Conlee immediately starts walking to me!
How cute is Crawford's shirt? Got to love Dale and Dawn - those two really have helped a TON with my dad in the hospital! Thanks guys!
One of my favorite pics of Con - smiling and you can see her teeth! I wished it was in front of the tree...
This is the look I got in return! HA!
The count down is on. The kids presents are all done - but this Saturday I have my master list and plan on getting it ALL done!

No comments: