Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dinner with Friends

I got lucky tonight and didn’t have to cook dinner!  Brooks and Allison had us over.  It’s a work night for all of us – so Tim’s pizza did the trick.  I told Bo I felt like I was “cheating” because we normally only “treat” ourselves to pizza on the weekends.  It felt good to be bad :) 

Of course, the kids had a blast.  Bo’s an only child so his cousins are our extended family.  I love that Garon and Crawford are so close in age.  They really have a great time playing together.  Garon has a amazing play room – so Crawford (and Conlee for that matter) is in heaven! 021 022 023 

If pizza was a “treat” dessert was just sinful – chocolate fondue with strawberries and coconut marshmallows.  Who knew there was such a thing as coconut marshmallows?  They were delish.

Conlee found a flute that Garon has and she played us a tune all through dinner!

025

Thanks Brooks & Allison – it’s our turn to “treat” you guys!

No comments: