Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Cleaning (well organizing)

I’m not sure what got into me, but I bounded out of bed this morning and was on a mission to get the house ready for spring.  I did both kids’ closets, both kids’ toys and the toy baskets located all through the house.  If the toy wasn’t over $10 – it went in the trash.  I had no idea the amount of happy meal toys we’d accumulated.

I allowed the fort to stay up during the morning, so the kids literally played and kept themselves busy.  I found them playing “airplane” below.  They would take turns in Conlee’s car seat (yes she’s 16 months but only weighs 17.12 so she’s still in it).

024 025

Conlee was oh so thrilled that I broke out her “summer” shoes.  She has a pair of Mary Jane crocs – that went over great.  I’m not sure what I’ve done to my kids – but they both LOVE shoes.

026 027

After a day of getting rid of stuff, Bo arrived home with more stuff :)  A “real” baseball bat for Crawford.  He went bananas and carried it everywhere with him.  He’s actually really good, but poor guy likes to be pitched to more than he likes to hit it off the tee.  Let’s just say I am the world’s worst when it comes to pitching, but I try.  He’s so funny and patient with me.  He’ll say, “Just keep your eye on the ball.”

 032

Love that we got to spend time outside at 6:00!

033 028035

swing

So glad everyone is healthy.  Tomorrow has yard work written all over it!

No comments: