Sunday, March 14, 2010

Shamrock Cookies

After church this morning, we hit Jason’s Deli for lunch.  I LOVE the salad bar (it’s not a “light” salad by any means)!  And the kids (and let’s admit it, adults too) – LOVE the free ice cream.

jas jason

It finally hit me this afternoon that St. Patty’s day is this week and Easter is really around the corner.  So Bo got in the attic and got the Easter decorations down.  Conlee LOVES taking the eggs apart and putting them back together.  I just love her “cheese” face :)

 029

We ran some errands this afternoon.  We hit Party City so I could get a shamrock cookie cutter.  I have the giant set of like 200 cutters but no shamrock?  Really, there’s a foot shaped cutter but know clover????  I was busy looking and turned around to find the crew below.  I just acted like I didn’t know them :)

stpat

When we got home the kids were really excited to bake.  Don’t ask me why I forgot to put us all in our cooking aprons.  There was flour everywhere.

030  032  034 035 036

It was bath time.  So, we took a time out to get washed up and get our pj’s on.  Conlee had to go down, but Crawford got to stay up and make a few more cookies.  He was so sweet because he used the “scraps” and the smallest clover to make Conlee some special “baby” cookies.

037  

It was way too late to start decorating, so I wrapped them in plastic wrap and popped them in the fridge.  Thinking that will be a fun Wednesday activity.

No comments: