Saturday, March 13, 2010

Take Me Out!

 

I went to the gym this morning and got crazy – stayed for 2 classes!  When I got home, this is what I found.  It’s hard to see but all 3 of them are “reading” the paper.

018

After nap, we went to our first Razorback baseball game of the season.  Luckily, we had box seats because – while it was pretty – it’s always colder in Baum stadium.

019 020 021 022

Crawford loved playing with Hudson and Caleb.  Conlee just liked doing whatever they did.

023 024 025 026

Crawford begged to “go to the field” so we watched an inning in seats.  Crawford got lucky because in between innings, a “real” baseball player tossed him the ball he was using to warm up with.  Crawford’s smile was ear-to-ear.

ball

Not sure what to say about the pic below, but I hope these kids like to clean like this when they are 10 :)

027

No comments: