Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Christmas Surprise!

A HUGE thank you to my cousin Leigh for sending the kids their first Christmas gifts.  She insisted they open BEFORE Christmas!

Crawford got a hockey goal and Conlee got a set of books!  They were both feeling a bit better – so they played all day.

026

We had such a good family “day.”  I will say Bo and I were out a bit longer than expected at our party (well past midnight).  So Ralphie wasn’t so creative – just him reading some books this am!

001002

I so wish I had a pic of our breakfast table at the Rolling Pin this morning.  We had to order a 2nd order for Crawford – a second order of ham, egg and biscuit and gravy!  It’s no wonder that while we were out running errands he asked Bo to pull over so he could puke (he didn’t but man I tell you – I was hung over and I didn’t eat half as much as he did!).

Tonight I am whipping up a feast for me and Bo.  Since I hurt my arm – I haven’t done much in the kitchen – so we were so excited!  The kids were excited to get a fire and a movie in the living room.

003004

Spinach salad with crispy pancetta, fried goat cheese and balsamic vinaigrette.

005

Salmon stuffed with crab topped with a mushroom sherry cream sauce; on top of roasted garlic risotto and roasted asparagus.

006

We are headed to bed with smiles on our faces!

No comments: