We woke up to Ralphie helping himself to some milk and cookies out of the cookie jar. The kids got a big kick out of him drinking milk (and yep that’s a shot glass the milk is in!). But then Crawford popped to his tippy toes. He wanted to see in the cookie jar and make sure Ralphie didn’t eat all of the cookies!
If you’ve read this blog at all – you’ll know Crawford is quite the artist. Tonight he was intently working on something. He even went to the craft shelves and got several items to help him. I was busy doing our night time routine. When I looked up – I found this – he’d made Conlee a bow! Complete with a clothespin to clip in her hair.
Am scared she might want to wear this one every day. Before going to sleep she made me clip it with the rest of her bows
No comments:
Post a Comment