Friday, December 23, 2011

Party Weekend

This week has been back-to-back packed with Christmas parties – and this weekend it only continues.  But, I’m not complaining – I love that we have so many friends and family that we get to celebrate with!

This morning Ralphie got into the kids stickers.  Believe Crawford may be getting a tad bit suspicious as he asked where the backing was if Ralphie really did it.  He then concluded that he must have put them on in the North Pole and they really weren’t “his” stickers. Ha!

001

This afternoon we had a first in our house.  Conlee was playing with Crawford’s new motorized trucks and got one caught in her hair.  Thank goodness her hair is just a bushy mess of curls – so you really couldn’t tell when I chopped off a few inches to get the truck out.

003004

The kids got to go to Boingo Bounce for Thompson’s 5th birthday!  Look how sweaty Crawford’s hair is – and how red their cheeks are.  They got their bounce on.

007008009010

The next party of the evening was the pajama party at FCC.  They made forts out of the tables and tablecloths, watched Christmas movies, had breakfast for din, and made a ton of Christmas crafts.

This gave Bo and I the opportunity to go finish our Christmas shopping.  All that was left was stocking stuffers and mission is complete!

c1

Tomorrow, the parties continue!

No comments: