Sunday, December 25, 2011

Let the Good Times Roll

While we waited on Bo and Matt to return, we got Santa cleaned up and played with a few toys.  I honestly don’t think the kids realized they were gone.  Bo did a great job of not letting the kids know he was hurt!

144145

We had poinsettias and mimosas waiting on them when they returned.

148137136

We scarfed down a VERY LARGE brunch and then moved on to more presents.

126127128

Uncle Matt hit a home room.  Books for Con (Pinkalicious, Purpleicious, Amelia Bedilia).

131

Farm toys for Crawford!

130

Love the next 2 photos.

133

My fam on Christmas day!

134

Then it was turn to play Santa.  Each kid took a turn. 

149153

But it was funny, when they found a package with their name on it…they quickly forgot about being Santa.  So, Bo with his bum hand and all took over!

152154156

After cleanup of dishes and packages – I found Sue Sue dancing to the Wii game she got the kids.

157

The move below is priceless!

158

After a much needed nap, we headed outside to enjoy our toys and a gorgeous afternoon.  If it’s not going to snow on Christmas – it might as well be sunny and warm Smile

The trampoline is a HUGE success.  I realize we are totally rolling the dice by letting them both jump together!

139140141

Con can move on her plasma car.

138142

Even with all of the new toys – they wanted to get out play-do?  So of course we did!

159

My new favorite toy – the baseball pitching machine.  Crawford always wants me to pitch to him.  I mean I will and it’s fun, but I’m not the best and at pitch number 122, I’m tired.  Hence, I love this thing!

161163

My player.  Bat, batting helmet, sunglasses on hat, baseball necklace.  If he turns out to be no good, at least he’ll look good doing it!

164

Not sure what I was thinking with the double light sabers?  Oh, and don’t you love how my fashionistas had to change into their new clothes.  Con’s is Hello Kitty with a sparkle tu-tu!

166

After a light din of ham and/or pork sandwiches, we gave the kids their bath.  Con decided to be a dear and let me give her her first ever blow out.  I’m in love!  Total “that” mom.  I’ve fought those dang curls – and I’ve won!!!!  Adorable.

169170168167

A blowout and a princess gown?  This is why I was scared of having a girl.  This little Miss could get anything she wanted out of any of us tonight!

Despite a bit of a mishap, it was still a very blessed Christmas for everyone.  Hey – I guess you know you are used to being hurt when you look at it as, “Well, it could have been a lot worse.”

Merry Christmas from my family to yours!

No comments: