Friday, December 9, 2011

Do not go!

I tend to try and be positive on this blog – but there are sometimes when I just can’t help but blast something.

Let’s start positive.  Ralphie drew the kids a picture!

007008

We really had a great Friday checking things off or our list.  One of those things has been to do the new light display at the Fair Grounds.  So when Bo got home – we headed out there.  WHAT.A.WASTE!!!  The charged $5 and had like maybe 5 light displays.  HORRIBLE.  Do.Not.Go!!!

We rebounded with a couple of neighborhoods and the square.  We intended to eat at Tim’s on the square – but we missed the window by like 5 minutes.  Covered up.

So we headed to US – which is always a hit!

12.9

In true Garmon fashion – we made lemons out of lemonade.  Just hoping I can spare some of you the complete waste of time that is the lights at the fairground.

No comments: