Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Garmon/Lee Christmas Party

Crawford said Ralphie must have had a late night at the North Pole because we found him napping in the chair this morning!

056061

I spent all day getting ready for the Lee/Garmon Christmas party.  I got to host this year because today is my day off – and I LOVE this stuff.  I love getting the table set and the food ready.  My dad always teases me that the party is over for me when the guests arrive – I like the prep that much!

There were 14 of us – so we divided into 2 tables.

064 066

I stuck with the Mexican theme and did pile on.  Love any excuse to use red/green chips!

062

I made my tray’s festive with some greenery.

21 121

To divert some traffic flow from the kitchen – I sat up 2 bars.  1 in the dining room (which was a hit and totally helping me build the case for built ins in the living room!).

067

The 2nd was the champagne bar.  Remember the poinsettias?   Told you I’d have them Smile  Delish.

063

I also served our left over treats!

065

Love the photo below.  Our little family!

072

Bo played Santa.

073075076

077078

Then it was time for dessert.  Again, thanks to pinterest!  I had pre-made brownies and had them iced.

21 2

It was the kids’ job to decorate them.

079080

They had so much fun.

082083087088089

We were all so stuffed, I packaged them up for the adults to take home!

096

A big thank you to my wonderful brother for doing the dishes while I decorated brownies!

092

Another huge thank you to my amazing hubby – for letting me do my “crazy” party stuff!

094

The biggest hits of the night – Crawford got a Star War’s ship (Millennium Falcon)!   He was beside himself excited.

093097

Con got a princess tent.  She exclaimed, “Now if Santa brings me my crown it will be perfect!”

091

So thankful to have Bo’s family all live here in town.  We don’t get together near enough – but when we do – it’s always a ton of fun!

No comments: