Thursday, December 15, 2011

School Christmas Program

The kids loved that Ralphie brought mini-donuts from the North Pole this morning!

062064

Crawford was VERY careful not to touch him as he sampled one of his donuts.  “Hey, those are cheerios with icing and sprinkles!  I need to get him a REAL donut!” Ha!

065

After school and work, we had to rush home and get into our costumes for the Christmas play at school.  I’m not sure who was more excited – the kids or me.  I love that the teachers took the time to put together a program.  I love the school they are in!

Cole, Trenton and Crawford – these boys are thick as thieves.

066

Conlee and Cade couldn’t stand not to get in!

067

Mitch was Santa!

068069

I tried to upload the video of Crawford doing his part – but it wouldn’t work.  But all you need to know – is he walked out in front of a PACKED room and in his own words “nailed it!”  He always says he wants to be an actor…I’d be a great stage mom – ha!

070073

The reindeer.  Look at the back wall.  The kids made all of the “set” for the play!

075

Conlee is on the far right.  A kid all snuggled up in their beds.

076077

The kids had so much fun doing it!  So proud of both of them.

080

We all went to Penguin Ed’s for dinner to celebrate the performance.

081082

I snuck in a piece of cake for both of them that the teachers had made.

084085

Thank you to all of the teachers who nurture, teach, discipline and most importantly love on my kids while they are in your care!

No comments: