Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I <3 Pinterest

Today you could definitely tell we are in the smack-dab middle of the holiday season.  The kids woke up to find Ralphie had been picking out his favorite toys in the gift book.  Apparently Ralphie wants a trampoline – wonder if the kids want one know too Smile  Bet Santa might deliver…if they are good!

006

We then set out to run a gazillion errands.  One major thing on the list – teachers gifts.  Saw this on Pinterest and thought it was adorable.  So thankful for free printables and ideas I can knock off with no effort.

007008

Hope the kids teachers love their “Eat, Drink and Be Merry” mugs Smile

Tonight we have dance class and then we get to go to the Rogers for our annual Christmas get together.  The kids are so excited to build a gingerbread house.  Check back soon for what I’m sure will be pics from a fabulous evening with great friends.

No comments: