Saturday, December 17, 2011

Cookies and Date Night

Thanks to Katie for the great idea of Raplhie kicking it with baby Jesus!  The kids thought this was the best.

011

This morning the kids and I had our annual cookie decorating party.  It’s just the 3 of us (Bo is not invited because he can’t handle the mess).  We started off with a sugar rush of chocolate sprinkle donuts.

013014

A big shout out to pinterest for elevating my cookie creativity!

015016017018

Nutterbutter snowmen.

019026

Con’s on the left; Crawford’s on the right.

027

Santa hat brownies.  So easy and yummy.

028

My fav – nutterbutter Rudolf’s!

031

We also made white trash mix with Santa hats and sugar cookies to decorate for Santa.

The kids loved cutting out the sugar cookies.  We’ll decorate them right before Christmas Eve.

032

I couldn’t get them packaged up quick enough to drop off to all of our neighbors.  So thankful to live in a neighborhood where we have so many close friends to share with.

We are a week out from Christmas – and I’ve already consumed way more calories than I should Smile

We dropped the kids at J-J’s and Sue-Sue’s and Bo and I headed to Britt’s Christmas party.

034

We met the Krauft’s at ESG for a pre-party beverage and snack.

c2

I had the poinsettia champagne cocktail.  I’ll for sure be trying to replicate this – yummy!

No comments: