Saturday, February 7, 2009

Be My Valentine

For yesterday's project, Crawford made Daddy a Valentine. Note how perfect the pipe cleaner smile is. That was all Crawford. The first attempt had the smile sideways. I was going to leave it that way but when I wasn't looking Crawford grabbed it and "fixed" it accidentally. The kid can not "get" the concept that you have to leave things alone after you glue them.He was pumped to give it to Bo when he got home from work. The below pics are from about the 5th time Crawford would give it to him. He kept saying, "I made it! Balentine." Then he would hug him; give him the valentine; and then snatch it back to repeat the process. It was just too cute not to capture.
Doesn't this look like a paparazzi shot? He looks like he's been caught!As many of you know, Crawford LOVES shoes. We got some new flip flops yesterday and he just couldn't wait to try them on.
Oh how I can't wait for shorts and flip flops. Now bathing suits in a post-baby body - not too jazzed about that. Off to the gym this morning to try and "fix" that. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: