Turns out Conlee's new toy lives up to it's promise - it's good for ages 0-36 months. I NEVER believe products that make this claim. But this morning Crawford was playing with her new gym and I told him I could make it into an easel for him. Literally 10 seconds later and no tools required, the gym became an easel for him. Quite impressive.
It's Little Tikes 5-in-1 Gym - I got it at WM for $35 bucks.
Conlee enjoying it as a kick toy.
NOTE: the red boots are back. We read Gossie last night so of course he woke up, pointed to the armoire where I had "hidden" them and asked for his red boots.
I am proud (and a little embarrassed for Bo and me) to report that today is the second day in a row that my entire house has slept until 6:50!!!! This is how Bo left us when he went to work - in bed watching Mickey. Yes - Crawford is sans shirt due to oatmeal for breakfast.
I've got to get back to work soon! I really could get used to "lounging" in the mornings :)
No comments:
Post a Comment