Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lots of Love

I never would have thought Valentine's Day would be such a hit around my house. But, with hearts being one of Crawford's favorite shapes (stars and circles are also popular) - we are feeling the love around here.
Conlee got a new toy and Crawford spent all day showing her how to use it. Below he is teaching her where the blue star is. It has the kick plate so when Conlee kicks it - it plays music. Crawford thought this was really funny. "Conkey kick it!"
Absolutely hilarious - she is looking back at him - not at the toy! She watches every move he makes (probably with good reason).


She made it play music, so Crawford thought she deserved a hug. So sweet - but I'll admit my heart still jumps a bit when I see my 23 pound 2 year old on top of my 9 1/2 pound 3 month old.


Oh and don't even ask me about the germs. Before this play session Crawford had been thoroughly sanitized. Immediately following the hugs, Conlee got scrubbed from head to toe. Will I ever be over the obsession????



For project time, we made heart flowers for daddy. I started by asking Crawford if he wanted to color flowers for momma and he said "No, I do it for Daddy." Wow - that kind of stung a bit :)


Is Crawford ambidextrous like Bo? Here we are right handed...
...left handed...
...both handed!
The finished project.

We practiced giving his bouquet to Daddy. He kept saying, "I made it. I made it."

Dinner time.
Don't worry - Bo was just out of camera shot. We NEVER leave her in the Bumbo unattended - especially on the bar.
I don't think seeing this will ever stop making me laugh. She's so little - but so adorable.


No comments: