Yesterday, I put Conlee in her Bumbo and told Crawford she was sitting in her chair. He immediately stood up, looked at me and said something in "toddler speak" and ran off down the hall. I just had to go see what he was doing. I found him dragging his chair out of his room. He pulled it all of the way into the den and sat it right down beside Conlee. He then pointed at her chair and said, "Conkey's chair." He pointed at his and said, "Crawcord's chair."
He couldn't decide what he wanted to watch. He went back and forth between Conlee and Elmo.
I picked Conlee up and took her to bed for her nap. When I returned I could hear Crawford saying, "Crawcord stuck, Conkey's chair." He just couldn't resist trying out the Bumbo - and he got stuck in it! We both were dying laughing as I pulled him out of it.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment