Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It Feels Like Spring

We took advantage of the awesome weather today. Crawford finally got to play with his sand/water table (sans water today) that Sue-Sue and J-J gave him for his birthday. He loves it.
Wrigley loved the attention and I am sad to say that I think it might be the first time he's met Conlee?!?! Of course, he loved her and kept circling around the table. He finally laid down right underneath her.

I trimmed back all of the monkey grass and have a blister on my thumb. I know my thighs will let me hear from them in the morning!

All in all - it was an AWESOME day and makes me really look forward to spring. But, my neighbor just told me the Farmer's Almanac predicted this last ice storm and that it says there will be another one in March! Say it ain't so!!!!!

Crawford trying to hug Wrigley! Wrigley is 13 years old - but is so good with Crawford.

NOTE: I really can't wait for Spring so that there will be green grass, pretty flowers and no dead leaves in my pics!

No comments: