Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Conlee is 12 Weeks old today!

My little girl is 12 weeks old today. I honestly can not believe how fast the time has gone by. She now weighs a whopping 9.6 pounds! Here are some pics from today.
She finally "fits" in the swing. She doesn't really care if it rocks or not - she just likes to coo at herself in the mirror and watch the birds go around.
It's so much easier to take bath time pics of little girls :) Check out her belly (she had just eaten lunch).

My favorite time with her. Her skin is so soft and I am a sucker for a little one that smells like Johnson & Johnson's original pink baby lotion.

For today's shoot we decided to use the "C" in her rug as our prop. I think they turned out pretty cute. I love the kimono style top of this outfit - so girlie with the bow that ties it.
Note - pics are taken sans bow in "hair" because Bo doesn't really get my obsession with the flower/bows/headbands. I even took off her Mary Jane socks so I could get her little toes.


Smiling and talking to me.

Makes my heart melt.



I absolutely can NOT wait for the next month to go by and Spring to get here. I have to get this precious child out of the house and start showing her off to people :) It's just not fair that you guys only get to see pics of her on the blog. Officially counting down the days until her 4 month doctor's appointment on March 13th.
PS - BIG props go out to Crawford for the awesome nap that made this all possible. Yes, I put him down at noon and he is still snoozing at 3:15! And yes, Sue I've been in to check on him :)

1 comment:

Court said...

Oh my gosh! So cute. I like the C int he background.