Saturday, February 28, 2009

Snow - really????

So, the weather man said snow - but I have long since decided not to believe them. But, we woke up to roof tops covered with snow! It was only supposed to last through the morning. But, it's 3:00 and it is still coming down hard. Didn't I just post this week that it felt like spring?!?!
Mouth opened, trying to taste the snow.

Yesterday was "laundry day." So, when Crawford and I went in to get Conlee up from her nap - he climbed on the side of the crib to see her. I asked if he wanted to get in with her - he looked really puzzled but yelled - YEAH!!!! They both had so much fun. I have pictures of me in Matt's crib. I hope they look back on these and get an idea of just how much fun they had together.

Crawford insisted that they have "coverrrrsss" on them. Is it just me - or do they really look alike in this pic?

He went so far as to roll over and get really comfy! He then would spring up and yell, "I woke up!"


1 comment:

Dana and Daisy said...

they look just alike! And so precious too!