We celebrated Crawford's 2nd Birthday with a "struction" (construction) themed party at our house yesterday. The kids had a blast building and painting. Thanks to all of our friends and family for celebrating with us!Crawford enjoyed making his hat fall off by running really fast!
The dump truck cake turned out so cute!
Conlee made her "debut" and joined us for a few minutes. Babe and Pops gave Crawford a new work bench. He LOVES the drill and saw.
With a February birthday - you can never count on the weather - so I had to come up with an "indoor" activity. Mom and I built a "house" out of an appliance box (free from Lowes) and let the kids go at it with paints, markers and stickers (all washable thanks to Crayola).
Bo's old t-shirts were our aprons.
Cole worked on the interior.
Crawford painted this entire side himself! He LOVED it. Cole's cousins - Rachel and Julia -helped supervise the painting. They were a HUGE help! He got a little embarrassed when we sang Happy Birthday.
Hudson gave him "Mack" from Cars - he hasn't stopped playing with it. It's never too cold for boys. Crawford got a set of clubs - and they all headed outside to hit a few balls. He loves his new scooter. The "finished" house! Before going to bed - he had to blow his candles out one more time (of course mom helped blow them out).
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
too cute. got your message about the Valentine's cookies and yes - it is a blast. Tell me you did not make that cake yourself!! I've noticed how crafty you are with Crawford and I assumed you probably got creative with the cake too - it is fantastic. Ryan's b-day is on the baby-to-be's due date so I'm really bummed that I'm not going to be able to make it as special for him as I'd like - I'm assuming I'll be exhausted and won't want to have a ton of kids over, but we'll wait and see.
It's so nice to keep up with you and your precious family this way.
1 comment:
too cute. got your message about the Valentine's cookies and yes - it is a blast. Tell me you did not make that cake yourself!! I've noticed how crafty you are with Crawford and I assumed you probably got creative with the cake too - it is fantastic. Ryan's b-day is on the baby-to-be's due date so I'm really bummed that I'm not going to be able to make it as special for him as I'd like - I'm assuming I'll be exhausted and won't want to have a ton of kids over, but we'll wait and see.
It's so nice to keep up with you and your precious family this way.
Post a Comment