We had a wonderful Valentine's Day. Below are pics of the kids getting their gifts.

Crawford is obsessed with
Shrek - so I had to get this card. Of course, probably not the best thing that it "burbs" when you open it - but he loved it :)


Both of them got new books and some new spring clothes. Wish the pic of
Conlee's bathing suit was better - it's adorable.

So all I wanted were some good family pics. Crawford on the other hand wasn't so
accommodating. He couldn't keep his eyes off of
Conlee! Now that I look at them - they are perfect the way they are.

I found this on my camera, didn't know Bo took it. Oh how glad I am that he did!

This pic makes me laugh out loud. Crawford has on his "I am so excited" face (notice the way his bottom jaw juts out) and
Conlee has on her "I am scared to death" look (it really was the flash that made her do that)!
No comments:
Post a Comment