Every morning, Crawford let's us know he's ready to get up by screaming at the top of his lungs, "The sun's up!" He yells this until we come and get him. Though, I can't complain - he stays in his bed and usually won't start this until about 7:00 am. Once he sees us, he changes to, "Ready to go eat now!" And repeats this until he is sitting at the table.
This has been our routine for well over a year. But today was different. After, "Sun's up." He changed to "Ready to watch Mickey." So we bypassed breakfast and he snuggled up with Bo for some Mickey time. Well, when it was time for Bo to get up - Crawford was still sacked out. I found him like this well after Bo had left for work. I finally had to wake him up at 8:00 because we had things to do!
This has been our routine for well over a year. But today was different. After, "Sun's up." He changed to "Ready to watch Mickey." So we bypassed breakfast and he snuggled up with Bo for some Mickey time. Well, when it was time for Bo to get up - Crawford was still sacked out. I found him like this well after Bo had left for work. I finally had to wake him up at 8:00 because we had things to do!
Conlee found a "change purse" that I'd gotten as a gift. The minute she saw it - it became hers. She wears it everywhere. She puts it around her neck and says "bye-bye."
Well tonight, she also discovered Crawford's ride-on tractor. She loves the thing.
I was scared Crawford would be mad (he's pretty protective of the tractor) but he did great. He told me that Conkey could ride while he played ambulance.
No comments:
Post a Comment