Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rockstar Dad

As a mom, when you are away from your kids you think, "Wonder what they are doing? Are they missing me?" Thanks to Bo being a Rockstar dad, I don't think the kids even noticed I was gone :) Bo is the type of guy who HAS to get out of the house and do something. So while I was gone, he took them to the mall, to Sam's and to Chucky's. I called one morning to talk to Crawford and he was eating pancakes. He answered a few of my questions and then said, "Momma, Daddy wants to talk to you." Bo got back on the phone and NO in fact, Bo hadn't said a word. Crawford just wanted to get back to eating his pancakes!

I'll admit that previously I did not understand the texting thing. I've always had a blackberry - so I always e-mailed never texted. Well, with the iphone I get it and love it. Bo sent a few pics from Chucky's.

No comments: