It's hard to believe, but a little more snow fell last night. Just enough for the Garmon's to cancel church (I know it's bad, but it just looked too darn cold). But by 10:00 - we were climbing the walls. So, we bundled up and went to where else, Target? $40 unnecessary dollars later - we were home. Well, I shouldn't say unnecessary - Conlee needed her some shades!
After nap, Sue-Sue and J-J came over to do what else - play in the snow. After yesterday, I think we were all a bit "over" it. But, once we got out in it - it was a lot of fun. The snow was perfect for snowman building and snowball fighting.
Crawford has gotten very brave on the sled. Yes, that's him sitting on his Dad's back. We even let him go down on his own (only 1/2 of the drive).
You can't see her because we bundled her up so tight - but that's Con getting in on the action. She'd say, "Mo, mo" (more, more) each time.

The thing you forget about sledding is that you actually get a workout. We'd slide a few houses down the street and have to walk back up (dragging kids and sleds).

Did I mention she loves her shades?
By the time we finished the snowman - the kids had abandoned us for a fire inside. Bo and I finished him. I kind of think he looks like a creepy guy you'd see at the races?
It's been fun, but I'm over it. Just found out that the kids' school is opening at 10 am and I am THRILLED. I feel like we've had a mini-vacation, but this is why I am scared of going snow skiing - 3 days and I HATE the snow. Now sand and sun - I could stay for weeks. See where my mind already is????
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment