Since I can remember my mom has always given what she refers to as "happy's." They are small gifts that you never expected for no reason what-so-ever. They truly do make you happy!
Well, we passed on church this morning because both kids are terribly congested and just act like they don't feel great. I had forgotten to get the mail yesterday - so it was quite the treat when we found that Babe had sent Crawford and Conlee a "happy." An explosion marker set for Crawford and a mini-marker set for Con. They were so excited - you would have thought it was $100 bucks.


I so need to get better about remembering to give happy's. Honestly - some of my favorite memories from the past involve happy's from my mom. Thanks Babe for bringing the tradition to my kids! Miss you!!!!
Well, we passed on church this morning because both kids are terribly congested and just act like they don't feel great. I had forgotten to get the mail yesterday - so it was quite the treat when we found that Babe had sent Crawford and Conlee a "happy." An explosion marker set for Crawford and a mini-marker set for Con. They were so excited - you would have thought it was $100 bucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment