Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Cole!

Today is Cole's 3rd birthday. While the "party" won't be for a few weeks (Cole and Crawford are having a "joint" party) - we had to celebrate! We went to Chick-fil-A for lunch. We went to the one on 6th Street - the indoor playground was the cincher. They were so excited.
How adorable is Cade? For those of you who know the Rogers -can you get over the resemblance?

This is Conlee telling me she wants to go to the playground!
Cole loving on Conlee.
While we are saving Cole's "real" present for the party - we had to get a little something. Chick-fil-A was amazing. The brought over balloons, helped get condiments and even did re-fills. Amanda joked that she felt like we needed to leave a tip. It also helped that EVERYONE there had a kid that was there to play on the playground.
Finally lunch was over, so the play time began. Crawford literally broke a sweat from running, climbing and sliding. Conlee tried to follow step for step!

Have I mentioned how wonderful my husband is? I left at 12:30 to drive the 5 hour trip to Eastern Arkansas to see my dad (who is finally home from the hospital). He's still not 100%, so he wasn't up for the entire fam. So, Bo is flying solo for 2 days while I go visit my parents. He met us at lunch to take them home for nap so I could get on the interstate. I know that he'll spoil them rotten!

No comments: