I was so surprised when we woke up this morning to another snow fall. We officially "canceled" church and suited up for some family play time.


It was such a light, powdery snow that it was hard to even make a snowball. Here's my attempt at a snowman.

Bo recruited some help from the kids.


My snow angel...

Crawford's snow angel...

They would NOT give up on the snowman.

Victory at last!

The boys next door brought out like 6 sleds and the real fun began!


What you have to know about me is I am from West Memphis aka - the flatest land in the United States. The closest thing that we came to sledding was my dad hooking the sled up the the 4-wheeler and dragging us around. So today was literally my first "true" sledding experience. After a few solo runs, Bo trusted me enough to go with Crawford.
Blurry pic - but you can see from my face - we were having a ball. I even put Conlee down for a mid-morning nap so that she could thaw out and we could continue sledding.


The boys (and yes that included 2 grown men) started a snowball fight. Crawford would fill his Gator up with "ammunition."

I heard a knock on the door. It was Crawford. "I need to come in and warm up a bit Momma."

My favorite part of snow - snow ice cream! We made a HUGE batch after lunch.

We've been so lucky that it's been snow and not ice (knock on wood!).
1 comment:
great pics---i so remember your dad hooking a sled to the back of the 4-wheeler!
Post a Comment