Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wheels on the Bus

Conlee got a surprise belated birthday present today. Both kids freaked out when they saw there was a present to open. Of course, Crawford told me, "I'm just helping Con."Conlee literally took the tissue out and stuffed it back in for about 5 minutes.
Oh my - did we freak when we saw that there was a pink school bus inside. Crawford went to get his schoolbus and matter-of-factly told me, "Con can have my old one and I'll use the new one." Really? I don't think so!
It plays "The Wheels on the Bus" (which is a big fave in our house). I discovered that Conlee knows how to do the hand motions that go with the song. Adorable.

I just had to post this pic. From the front - Conlee still is very much "lacking" in the hair department. But, from the back - it's all curls. Bless her heart - this is exactly what I looked like at her age. She's going to spend years fighting the McCain curl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yay. I'm glad I could supply the surprise bday party gift. I think i broke the cardinal rule and forgot the batteries!!! Oops