After much needed naps, we spent the afternoon on the farm. My mother may live in the middle of no where but she has an amazing yard.
Of course, we had to take a ride on the 4-wheeler!
We even flew a kite that we’d picked up at the Mad Butcher.
We took a road trip and dad took showed us the Indian Mound and the hidden lake! And yes, we had more Brittney Spears moments. The kids know that they only get to do this when we are on a gravel road.
While Crawford drove the tractor with Pops, Matt let Conlee drive a tractor of her own.
What an amazing day. I absolutely love where we live, but it makes me so happy that my kids get to experience the things I got to do when I was there age. Nothing beats driving a tractor :)
No comments:
Post a Comment