Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday at Home

After being gone from Sunday – Wednesday, my boss was nice enough to give me today off.  So – I started the Memorial Day weekend off a day early – lucky me :)  We made a much needed trip to Target.

Below is what your kids do with their icee’s while you are unloading the car!

 029

Conlee got a “free” pair of Dora sunglasses in her box of pull-ups.  Her favorite thing ever!

031

After nap, we plugged in the hose and got our play on!  Nothing cuter than a watermelon fringed swimsuit :)

032 037 038 040 044 047 056

Crawford would spray the slide and Conlee would literally fly down.

059 061 064

I made the mistake of snack time out back.  Which led to Conlee’s favorite saying, “Wrigley bite me.”  He didn’t really bite her – but he did take the cheese puff right out of her hand.  So…

066

…we moved to the garage!

067 water3

I stripped them down and found them like this.  They both have books reading.  It was so quite – I couldn’t believe it.

069

No comments: