Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother’s Day

I’m so excited that I got to spend the morning with my mother on this Mother’s Day.  Pops treated us to fried pork tenderloin and biscuits & gravy – yummy!

 Zoo 2010 125 Zoo 2010 126 Zoo 2010 127 

Before we hit the road and headed back to NWA, Crawford had to take one last ride.  It still amazes me to look out on the horizon.  This literally is the flattest land on earth.

 Zoo 2010 129 Zoo 2010 130 Zoo 2010 131 Zoo 2010 132  Zoo 2010 134

I think Crawford’s been in the “country” too long!

Zoo 2010 135

Bo and the kids got me wonderful presents, but the best was that when we got home – Bo took the kids for 2 hours!  I got on the couch with a book – it was heaven.  When they got home, they’d bought me a gorgeous bouquet!

Zoo 2010 136

I feel so blessed to be a Mother!  Happy Mother’s Day to all of the Momma’s out there.

No comments: