Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Trenton

This morning I just wanted to eat Conlee for breakfast!  She wore her new “shorts” pj’s with pink seahorses – and she just looked adorable!

 003 004

Crawford looked pretty cute himself.  We got him a belt at the mall Friday night.  He was so excited to wear it!

005 

After church, we had J-J and Sue-Sue over for lunch.  We’ve been in the bad habit of going out to eat on Sundays.  I grew up in a house where we ALWAYS had a great big “country” Sunday “dinner” (dinner is lunch and supper is the meal you eat at night!).  I made homemade chicken pot pie.  Crawford was so wound up and excited to have company.  We even ate in the dinning room and it wasn’t a holiday!

 007 008


After nap, Crawford and I went to Trenton’s birthday party.  There was a bounce house – so that’s all Crawford needed to see (oh and the cake).  I had a nice time visiting and Crawford had a blast running and playing.

trenton trenton2

trenton3

While we were at the party, Bo took Con to the park – I wish I had a picture of that.  It’s funny how I always have Con and Bo always has Crawford.  It was nice to “switch” and get some 1:1 time!

As if cake and ice cream at the party weren’t enough – when we heard the ice cream “van” (as Crawford calls it) – we had to go wait in the driveway to get some!

icecream

No comments: