Of course, when I’m out of town, one of the kids had to get sick. Bo tried to drop Con at school this morning and was “denied” thanks to a horrible rash (see below). After a quick “sick” visit – the docs determined it was just her getting over a virus from the weekend. But, of course – Bo had to stay home with her.
The one good thing was that we had not heard back from her test results. Bo pressed the doctor and he was super helpful. Turns out that we need to take Con to Arkansas Children’s Hospital for another cystic fibrosis test :( I am so sad and wish I was there to hug and kiss on her. Also, her white cell count was off (which they think was a result of her coming down with the aforementioned virus) – but we’ll have to get more blood drawn in 2 weeks. Trying to stay positive – but really freaked out. Not even 100% sure what cf is????
Thank goodness for my wonderful hubby – who handled all of this with such ease. Can’t wait to get home tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment