Thursday, May 6, 2010

On the Road

Tonight we embarked on a “first” for our family – night traveling.  We left right after work headed to Eastern Arkansas.  We stopped in Alma for a “nutritious” dinner for the kids – McDonald’s.  Funny thing was – they ate more than they’ve ever eaten.  They split a cheeseburger and nuggets.  I even had to get a 2nd nugget.

mcd2 mcd

After the fine dining, we changed them into their pj’s and hit the road.  Conlee hung on until about 8:15 and Crawford finally played out around 9:30.  We got to my parents at 10:45.

All in all – I LOVED it.  The kids were a little wired when we got there – but they went back down pretty good.  I’m looking forward to having the entire day tomorrow!  We are heading to Jonesboro to see the Spades – can’t wait.

No comments: