I wish everyday was pajama day! It took us like 5 minutes to get ready for school.
When we got home Crawford got a big surprise. Susan (our neighbor) invited him to come play and have dinner with them. I was so proud of how “big” he was. He grabbed her had and across the street they went.
I “spied” on them a bit and took some pics of Crawford in Harrison playing golf.
It was actually “nice” because I put Con in the single jogger and we made it 5 laps! Normally, when pushing the double – I can barely get in 3!
Around 6:45 – we went to check on Crawford. He’d eaten all of his chicken spaghetti and was proud to tell me he’d finished his roll! Mrs. Mary was so excited to spend some time with the kids.
As if that weren’t enough excitement for him – Bo decided to take him for ice cream after we put Con to bed. Mmmm – McDonald’s ice cream is the best!
I’m so thankful that I live in a neighborhood where we’ve been able to develop so many friendships! Susan, Mary and Harrison – thanks for entertaining our little guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment