Saturday, May 22, 2010

Tickle - Tickle

Some Saturday’s just call for skipping the gym and hitting the donut shop!

 004

Conlee didn’t eat hers – she just licked the the chocolate off!

005 008

Cracks me up that she has to do whatever her brother does.  Good thing he has 2 Cubs hats.

010

Once again it was watermelon time.  Uncle Matt and Bo stripped them down before serving – very smart!

011 014

As we were eating, we heard the sirens and the “chief” calling.  All of a sudden, Bo flies down the drive on Crawford’s fire truck.  Crawford has never laughed so hard (I’m sure the neighbors got in a good laugh too!).

021

Well, it’s that time of year again – watering – uuuugggghhhh!  I love the beauty of planted flowers – but hate watering.  The kids helped me and without their shirts on – they got a kick out of the plants tickling their bellies.  Now – I might like watering a little more if I can hear those sweet giggles!

W025 027

No comments: