I found out earlier in the week that I needed to be in our Chicago office on Thursday and Friday of this week. No big deal, right? Turned out that my sweet hubby had planned an anniversary get away for us to make a trip to Kansas City. After being bummed for a bit, crafty Bo changed plans and decided that he’d join me in Chicago for an extended weekend!
Leave it to NWA weather – my morning flight was canceled – and it literally took me all day to get out. I wasn’t the only one with changed plans. This is a shot of the bar at XNA – standing room only!
I finally made it to the hotel around 11:30 pm. But, at least I was there and I was excited about a great day in the office and then fun with my hubby!
No comments:
Post a Comment