Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy 10 Year Anniversary

It’s hard to believe but Bo and I were married in Crawfordsville 10 years ago today.  In some ways, it seems like just yesterday – but in others – we’ve grown and changed so much.

The most obvious change, our 2 adorable kids.  They saw us hugging this morning before leaving for work, and they decided to get in on the “love fest”!

 Chicago 2010 046 Chicago 2010 047

Bo surprised me with a card telling me to take my ring to a local jeweler – he’s adding diamonds to my band!  I’m super excited.  Because we spent so much in Chicago – I expressly told him not to send flowers.  But I got flowers at work anyway – from my “secret pal”!  I was so excited.

Chicago 2010 048

We had a very romantic dinner :)  We took the kids to Shogun.  I knew they would love the show and I thought they’d like the food.  Man was I right – Conlee ate more than I did.  We had to order more salad and tomato!

photo80

photo81

So it wasn’t romantic, but there’s no place else on the earth that I would have rather been – than with my family having a blast.

Bo – you are my best friend, a wonderful husband and an amazing father.  I honestly thank God daily that he brought you into my life.  You make me a better person – and I thank you for being you.

As you mentioned in your card – let’s celebrate our 30th in Hawaii – we’ll have 2 kids out of college!

No comments: