Friday, October 29, 2010

Carving Jack-O-Lanterns

This morning I decided to be considerably brave – the kids and I carved Jack-O-Lanterns.  I was secretly hoping that they’d want to do the extreme carvings (a skeleton or a haunted house).  But, I was quickly informed that a Jack-O-Lantern has triangle eyes and a nose and crooked teeth.  Man how thankful I am that we went old school – super easy!

Halloween 2010 001 Halloween 2010 002 Halloween 2010 003

Love this one.

Halloween 2010 004

Babe and Pops arrived just as we finished (yes they made it from Eastern Arkansas to NWA by 10:30 A.M.!).

Halloween 2010 005 Halloween 2010 006

Goodness knows that Babe & Pops wouldn’t arrive empty handed.  A ballerina outfit for Con (every piece lights up when you dance!).  Crawford got a beloved Transformer (still wondering how he knows what all of this stuff is).

 Halloween 2010 008

It’s the Friday before Halloween and Babe & Pops are here – let the celebrations begin!

No comments: