I love a good holiday themed shirt for the kids. Today was the first Monday in October – so I felt it appropriate for Conlee to wear her “Sweet” candy corn shirt to school! She looked so cute I could have eaten her up.
After school we headed to soccer. Conlee is always the first one to dive into the picnic. She ate 2 uncrustables, 2 bananas and some Cheetos. How is this child still just 20 pounds?
We had our first “crying” experience tonight. Crawford came off the field and wouldn’t go back out. Bo told him to and he started crying. I asked what the problem was and he replied, “I’ve been running so hard that my legs are just really, really tired. I need to gas up.” He persisted to eat 2 Cheetos and then was back on the field in the middle of the action.
It’s so nice to pack a picnic. When the game is over we sit, eat and play a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment