Monday, October 25, 2010

Pajama Karate

If you can have a favorite thing about daycare – today kicked off mine - Spirit Week.  Every daycare we’ve been to does Spirit Week the week of Razorback Homecoming.

Today was pajama day. 

Have I mentioned that besides Diego and shoes – Conlee is still obsessed with jackets?  Well, Bo made the mistake of telling the kids to put their coats on BEFORE I had the chance to take the pic of them decked out in their pj’s.  Here’s Con’s before and after.  I swear she can go from hot-to-cold faster than anyone I’ve ever seen.  I promise these pictures were taken within 20 seconds of each other.  Wonder where she gets this from???? :)

037  040

Disclaimer:  of course I tried to convince them both to wear their adorable Halloween jammies – but they weren’t having it.  Dora and T-Rex won by a landslide.  As a parent – you learn to pick your battles!

Today was a VERY special day at daycare, Crawford’s class hosted a karate demonstration.  It was hilarious to watch them do karate in their jammies!  They were literally bouncing off the walls with excitement.

041 042

Trenton, Cole and Crawford.  These boys have been together since they started school!

043

Crawford’s front roll.

044

Double punch and a front kick.

045

The best part – treat time!

046

Bo couldn’t make it – but J-J and Sue-Sue came to represent.  Notice Crawford is enjoying his “treat” in the picture!

047  

Group pic – love it!  I will say that I have been paying for this for months and had no idea what it was all about.  It’s worth every penny – they love it (and the “karate guy” (as Cole calls him) actually teaches the kids manners!).

050

Lisa – this one’s for you.  Trenton striking a pose.

051

A big thanks to Amanda for “suggesting” this to the school.  It was great.

No comments: