Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall Clean Up

I couldn’t start this post without mentioning just how bad I feel right now!  It all started on our “date night” last night – which turned into a rain soaked mess.  Then this morning when I was supposed to be sleeping in – in a quiet house – I’ve been coughing my left lung up.  Bo is wonderful and got the kids outside to help clean up the leaves.

Did I mention the rain soaked mess?  The kids were jazzed to wear their rain boots.  Double the fun – dad forgot to put the top on the sand table – so it officially became a sand/water table.

001 002  004

If I would have been on my game – the kids would have been in matching “fall” color outfits as they frolicked in the leaves.  But, I was way off – and I love that while Bo didn’t “match” them – he did remember to break out the camera and snap some pics for the blog.

005   009   012  015  017 018 019 

Love how Conlee is ALWAYS just  steps behind him.  J-J told Crawford the other day that he had his work cut out for him – raising his sister and all.  Meaning – she’s going to do whatever he does!

022 023

After a round of meds, the kids were dying for some Mommy attention.  So, we made ghost feet.  J-J stopped by and just couldn’t get over the fact that we were painting our feet.  After hearing the rounds of giggles – he just shook his head and smiled.  So what if it’s a bit of a mess – this is what I live for!

026 027

They even convinced me to do my foot.  It tickled so much!

028 029 030

We’ll put fingerprint “eyes” on them later this week.

031

Bo called us outside to check out the sky.  It was incredible.

032 033 034

And that’s when Crawford spotted what the Moore’s had been up to on Sunday – they put their Halloween decorations up.  The spooky eyes in the bushes fascinated Crawford, but not Con.  To say she’s not a fan is putting it mildly.  She’s such a scaredy-cat :)

036

No comments: