Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pictures, Dentist, Lunch and a Boo

The subject of this post, pretty much tells you that we were B.U.S.Y today!

Today’s Spirit Week theme was picture day!  Well, the kids don’t got to school today, but Lord knows I wasn’t missing the chance to get their pic professionally snapped.  Well, I might have goofed, because I didn’t anticipate 3 different “themed” backgrounds.  Am sure they will look cute with the fireplace and fake holly in the “Christmas” shots – HA!  Oh well, cheesy – yes – but I know I got one very good fall one (fake leaves and all!).  When they are grown-up and famous, this cheesy pic will have to surface!

024 

We were done there by 8:30 – so we hit Office Depot and Hobby Lobby.  All before 9:30.  10:00 – landed Crawford and I at the dentist.  This was our first trip to the new location – and I didn’t think it could be better than their previous one.  Man was I wrong.  It is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Good news – no cavities (the doc even noted that he could tell what a great flosser Crawford is!).  So glad that he loves the dentist.  I can’t say that I do and with Conlee’s first appointment scheduled for next month – am guessing she might not be as jovial about it?

 d2 d3 d4 d1

When I picked Con up from Sue-Sue’s she mentioned she was having soup for lunch.  Somewhere in the conversation – I mentioned Panera tomato soup.  So, while driving home to fix the kids lunch – Crawford said he really, really, really wanted Panera.  So, I decided to brave it and took my two kids on a lunch date to Panera (it was only 11:15 – so I was banking on missing the crowd).

I’m so glad I bit the bullet and did it.  The kids loved it.  We were there for like 45 minutes.  They were on their best behavior and they ate so much!   I had at least 3 people comment on how great they were.  Nothing is better than getting a compliment on your kids manners!

They each had grilled cheese and I had tomato soup.  It was the perfect “share” lunch.

l1 l2 l3

Conlee LOVED the soup (she likes all red foods).  Love the one of her feeding Crawford.  I had to put it out of my mind that I have bronchitis and yes – we were eating out of the same bowl and the kids were sharing a spoon.

 l4 l6 l7 l8

 l9   l12

After nap (and a bit of work for me) we ran a few more errands.  When we got home – we found out we’d been Boo’d.  The kids were so excited.

Love the vampire teeth!

025039   054

Crawford is so excited to Boo his neighbor’s.  So if you live nearby – get ready – I’ve got 2 Boos to hand out!

No comments: